Special Features of Indian Raisins - Extra-Long:
- TRUSTED FOR QUALITY: Ambrosia Premium Green Raisins are responsibly sourced from Indian farms. These long green raisins are deliciously sweet and chewy. Double-sorted and handpicked for Premium Quality
- Hygienically processed and packed in a facility meeting food safety norms
- Great source of antioxidants, fibre, iron and other minerals, Ambrosia Raisins are a treat to keep yourself healthy.
- HEALTHY: Start your day with a handful of Ambrosia Raisins soaked overnight in water. Eat Ambrosia Raisins straight out of the bag or toss them over salads, cereals.
Storage: Keep your Ambrosia Raisins in an airtight container or bag and refrigerate. In a properly sealed container, Ambrosia raisins can last six months to one year.
Recommended Intake: A handful of raisins soaked overnight will relieve you from constipation and save you from iron deficiencies.
Special Features of Ambrosia Indian Premium Cashew Kernels:
- Grade W240 Wholes Ambrosia Cashews are responsibly sourced from South Indian Farms. Handpicked for crunchiness and laser-sorted for big size kernels.
- Ambrosia Cashews are irresistible! Ambrosia Cashews are Fresh & 100% Natural free from any coloring agents or additives.
- Processed and hygienically packed in an FSSAI approved facility meeting international food safety standards.
- Cashews are rich in plant-based protein, antioxidants, essential minerals, and heart-healthy monosaturated fats.
- Excellent source of Oleic Acid which protects your heart. Great On-The-Snack, atop salads and soups or mix in your granola, stir-fries, or other dishes.
Storage Recommendation : Store Ambrosia Cashews in a cool, dry place in an airtight container to avoid absorption of other food odors. Cashews may also be stored in the freezer for up to one year.
Recommended Intake: A handful ~ 18 whole cashews provides Vitamin K ( ~ 12% of your daily needs)