Special Features of Ambrosia Indian Walnut Kernels (Akhrot Giri) Economy 250 gm:
- Light Amber ( Dark Brown) Halves, Ambrosia double-sorts to offer Fresh, Raw & Crisp Walnut Kernels
- Ambrosia Walnut Kernels are vacuum packed to retain freshness
- Ambrosia Walnut Kernels are 100% natural – No color-enhancing additives used
- Light Amber halves are best used in brownies , cakes , laddus , salads etc.
- Size of the walnuts does not modify the nutrient value of the walnut kernels
- Hygienically packed in a facility meeting food safety standard Usage
Benefits of Ambrosia Walnut Kernels - Indian Economy
- Walnuts are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Walnuts are rich in plant-based proteins and good unsaturated fats : Zero Cholesterol & Zero Trans Fats
- Walnuts are a Super Food for ALL age groups especially children
- Walnuts are high in dietary fibre which helps curb mid-day cravings
- Sprinkle walnuts on salads, desserts and brownies to get your nutrients with an extra crunch
Storage : The best place to store your Ambrosia walnuts is in your refrigerator or freezer , depending upon when you are going to use them. If you are using them daily, store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. If you won't be using walnuts for a month or longer , store the vacuum packed walnuts in a freezer.
Recommended Intake: A handful ~ 12 - 14 Walnut Halves daily soaked overnight in water
Nutrition tip: A handful of walnuts contains 15.5 grams of good-fats , 2.5 grams of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)